I received this gorgeous bouquet of flowers this morning from my three great kids. I consider my children to be my greatest success and legacy. They each have a heart for God, love their parents, are forgiving of others, and respect people. Those are the greatest gifts Lauren, Lane, and Lawson could ever give back to me. It is very hard to be away from them this Mother's Day but I know our hearts are together. I pray every single morning for them, for angels to surround them and that their hearts will stay pure. As well as being blessed to have such great kids, I'm equally as blessed to have a mother who has inspired me and supported me through all of life's challenges and been there to celebrate all my victories. To her, I say Happy Mother's Day and I love you. To all my friends who have their own families, who are daughters and who are mothers, I wish God's blessings on Mother's Day and always. Love, Liz
Saturday, May 10, 2008
Happy Mother's Day!
I received this gorgeous bouquet of flowers this morning from my three great kids. I consider my children to be my greatest success and legacy. They each have a heart for God, love their parents, are forgiving of others, and respect people. Those are the greatest gifts Lauren, Lane, and Lawson could ever give back to me. It is very hard to be away from them this Mother's Day but I know our hearts are together. I pray every single morning for them, for angels to surround them and that their hearts will stay pure. As well as being blessed to have such great kids, I'm equally as blessed to have a mother who has inspired me and supported me through all of life's challenges and been there to celebrate all my victories. To her, I say Happy Mother's Day and I love you. To all my friends who have their own families, who are daughters and who are mothers, I wish God's blessings on Mother's Day and always. Love, Liz
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Awe...what a great post. Happy Mother's Day to you Liz!!!
Post a Comment