
Today was a fun day with Eriks Tuttle, the cute 4 year old son of Lane and Liene. I had fun shopping for toys at Target, watching him throw rocks in the river, chasing him over the bridge, and "wrapping him up" to pack in the boxes for Atlanta (Liene, if he is missing, you know where to find him). It was a nice break from the constant packing of the past week. I did manage to get a few more boxes packed along with giving away a bed to some nice girls from Harding who need furniture for their new apartment. With this morning's prayertime I was asking God to bless me more so I could bless others more. I hope at the end of today, that is just what I could do. I know that I was blessed in lots of ways today.
I feel like if I pack anything else, it will have to be me!
No comments:
Post a Comment