Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Raider Marching Band

Lawson is having a great time in the Alpharetta High School Marching Band. This band is 5 years young and already marching Class 6A. Their show this year is awesome. When I watch Lawson march, I feel like the proudest parent ever. He has fit right into this band and loves the drum line. His band director and percussion teacher are awesome. We are both so blessed with our move to Atlanta.

Work is going well and my clinics are very close to being JACHO prepared. I am excited about being at Emory and the opportunity to share in the culture of learning at this academic and research hospital and university. I hope to work on campus in the future, but until then, I have a huge job that allows me to share a vision for patient care and help bring order to chaos!


2 comments:

Liene said...

Glad Lawson is doing so well in band. I know you told me how excited he was to start there. Glad things are starting to align themselves. Can't wait to see you soon when we finally get there!

Liz said...

Can't wait until you're here, either! We played in Marrietta last week. Not too far from Alpharetta. Hugs to you, Lane, and Eriks.