It was so good to spend Labor Day Weekend with my parents, my sister, and my kids. Of all the people in my life, no one stands before my family. My parents are one of a kind people and have been the greatest influence in my life. I pray everyday that God will keep them safe, healthy, and guide their every step. The hardest part of moving to Atlanta was creating more distance between us. My parents have been nothing short of 100% supportive of my move and are very happy for us living here. I only wish they could be here, too. My sister, Vicky, deserves accolades, as she never leaves my parents side when she is with them. She is the first of us to get to them when they need help, and she makes them laugh! We had a good time together, and we never take for granted our time anymore. Mom.....next time I order flowers, I'm going to have Dad just pick them up!!!!
Love you all forever.
No comments:
Post a Comment