After months of prayer and asking God to meet my needs for friends, I am so happy to introduce my new friend, Theresa. We met through band. Her son, Hunter, and Lawson are on the drumline and look like brothers. T and I are accused of being sisters. We are getting to know each other so well, Like me, she is a survivor. She has a tremendous testimony of God's healing her body of terminal cancer. Through T, I found a church, sing in the choir, and have the encouragement of a friend.
I so miss my friends in Arkansas and know that good friends are a gift from God. I treasure each and every friend.
Monday, October 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
So happy for you. Glad you still miss us though! Played tennis with Judith last week -- she's crazy as ever.
Post a Comment