Thursday, November 6, 2008

Georgia's Autumn is Stunning


I wish I could capture the absolutely beautiful colors that I get to experience as I drive around Atlanta! This Fall has proven to be as colorful as any I have ever lived through. The angle of the sunlight enhances the colors and I can't even begin to take the picture of God's handiwork with my little digital cam. Last week the reds and oranges were in full peak. This week, the transition to their yellows and golds make everything seem even brighter. The days reach 70 and the nigths cool down with the sunset. I've tried to share with a few pics what I get to see when I walk around my neighborhood. Of course, Buddy gets to take a run when I get out and he is totally uninterested in any of the changing colors.


In the midst of this beauty God reminds me of his creativity, his provisions, and his presence during the ever changing seasons of my life. The God who created all things, is the God who loves me in the most intimate way and has become my constant companion during my journey to Atlanta. I am at such peace with being content and settled. What a change from 12 short months ago!

No comments: