Wednesday, July 2, 2008

July is finally here!

I am waiting for the kids to get here. Later in the evening, Lauren and Lawson will arrive after driving from Little Rock. Lawson is here to stay and Lauren and her friend Kellie will be here for 2 weeks. I am taking my first day off tomorrow and will have the 4th off also. I'm so ready for this long weekend and more so to hug my kids. I just wish Lane could have come with them.

I've settled into work and embrace the challenges that managing my staff and running the clinical operations of 3 busy cardiology clinics. We've made so much progress to date. I'm very happy doing what I do everyday. I start each morning really early and only after a cup of coffee and a prayer. I pray for wisdom in working with people and more than that for the Holy Spirit to have the opportunity to work through me.

I am attending First Baptist Atlanta and can't imagine wanting to go anywhere else. I love the worship and Dr. Stanley's teachings are applicable and on target. I will be glad for Lawson to get involved with the youth program.

The past few weeks have been restful and healing. I'm thrilled the kids will be here today. I'll have some pictures to post soon.

No comments: